Handset Return Merchandise Authorization Policy
- Defective handsets can be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period
- Products must be in the same condition as when they arrived in order to be eligible for a refund
- Non-defective product returns are subject to restocking fees:
Return Period Restocking fee (additional charges may apply-see below)
Within 30 days of purchase 20% may be waived if equipment “like new”
30-60 days of purchase 20%
60-90 days after purchase 30%
90-120 days after purchase 40%
Greater than 120 days after purchase Non-Defective product returns not accepted
Credit will be applied to the your account after receipt of the returned device.
To initiate RMA process:
- To request an RMA contact BlueCloud at 858-800-2121 option 2 or email@example.com
- DO NOT ship back the product until you have an RMA #
See below Shipping Instructions
- Products must be in the same condition as when they arrived in order to be eligible for a refund.
- All products must be returned with the original manufacturer’s packaging or will be charged a packaging fee.
- All original parts and materials (cords, connectors, cables, power supplies, CD’s, books, etc.) must be included or a fee will be charged.
- The product must be packed properly in a shipping box, with the RMA number visible on the outside. An RMA label should be shipped with replacement handset, if applicable.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs for non-defective product returns.
- Product must be returned within 10 business days of receiving an RMA number.
Products should be returned to:
2159 India Street
San Diego, CA 92101